Remove blocking content to send your email
This article explains why you have received an email notification from Zivver asking you to remove blocking content to send your email, and how to do this.
Why did I get this notification?
Your organization uses Zivver to secure emails and protect personal or sensitive information. The information security policy of your organization does not allow sharing certain types of content.
If you received this notification, it means that: - Your email contains content which is not allowed to be sent. - None of the recipients have received your email.
What can I do about it?
You have these alternatives to remove the blocking content and send your email:
Use the link in the notification email to finish sending your email.
Do this if your organization allows you to send emails from the Zivver Web App or mobile app.
- Cick the Finish sending your email link in the notification email
- The draft Zivver message opens in the Zivver Web or Mobile App
- Remove the blocking content mentioned in the notification email and the Zivver application
- Send the draft message from the Zivver application It is not necessary to send your original email again.
You can also access the draft message by navigating manually to the Zivver Web App or mobile app.
Resend your email without the blocking content
Do this if your organization does not allow you to send emails from the Zivver WebApp or mobile app.
- Recompose your original email in your regular email client and remove the blocking content mentioned in the notification email.
- Resend the email from your regular email client.
In some email clients, you can send an email again. Refer to the vendor documentation. If your email client does not support this, send the email again as a new email.
It is possible that your email will still be sent as a secure Zivver message. Depending on the recipient verification methods allowed by your organization, it is also possible that there are recipient verification details missing. In this case, it is possible that you receive another notification email from Zivver asking you to provide missing recipient verification details to send your email.
Speak to your IT support or Zivver admin
If the options above don’t work, speak to your IT support or Zivver administrator.