I have a Zivver account
User manuals and reference documentation
Set recipient verification in the WebApp
How to set a recipient verification method. If you set an SMS code or access code for a recipient, only this recipient can read your message. This is known as an additional verification method. To open your message, the recipient enters an SMS code or the agreed access code. The recipient can then open, read, and reply to your Zivver message.
Set verification method
- Click New message create .
- Add a recipient.
- Click the bar with the message Recipient verification is incomplete.
A side panel on the right opens.
- Click RESOLVE.
- Click the Verification method drop-down box.
- Choose a Verification method: SMS code, Access code or Verification e-mail.
Learn more about choosing the correct verification method
- Enter the required information to complete the Verification Method.
For example a mobile number with the Verification method SMS to new number .