Add a signature to Zivver messages
You can choose to add a signature block to your Zivver messages. This will be automatically added as a footer.
- Go to Personal Settings in the WebApp.
- Choose Signature gesture from the menu pane.
- Click the radio button to choose Use signature.
- Enter or paste your signature into the edit box.
- Optional: Check the box next to Only add this signature to my first message in a conversation.
- Click SAVE.
You have successfully set a signature block in Zivver. It will be added to your future messages.
You can paste images into the edit box. Base64 encoded images are not supported.
Signatures containing rich text and images are not supported when using Internet Explorer 11 or the Edge browser.