I have a ZIVVER account
User manuals and reference documentation
This document explains how to reset your password. You reset your password when, for example, you have forgotten your password. You lose access to old messages when you reset your password. You can restore access to old messages with a recovery code.
Tip 1: Keep trying! Often it succeeds after several attempts.
Tip 2: Write your password in Word to see if you type it correctly. Copy your password directly from Word and paste it into the password field. This way you can be sure that your password has been typed correctly.
- Go to the WebApp.
- At the bottom of the login screen, click Forgot password?
- Enter your email address.
- Click RESET PASSWORD. An email with reset instructions is sent to you.
- Go to your mailbox.
- Open the email with the subject: “Password reset for your ZIVVER account”.
- Click Reset password.
A new browser tab opens.
- Enter your new password.
- Confirm your new password.
- Press CONTINUE
<<<<<<< HEAD You are now prompted to enter your recovery code. You can choose to skip this step by checking Let me enter the recovery code later. If you do so, you will need to enter a recovery code later, to recover access to your old messages. ======= You are now prompted to enter your recovery code. >>>>>>> origin/master
- Return to your mailbox and find the email which contains the recovery code corresponding to your old password.
The recovery code was sent to you by email at the date and time indicated on the screen in ZIVVER.
The recovery code was sent to you in an email which contains ZIVVER recovery code in the subject line
- Return to the ZIVVER WebApp browser tab.
- Enter the recovery code at the recovery code prompt.
- Click RESET PASSWORD. Your password has been successfully reset. You can log in with your new password.
. This new recovery code corresponds to your new password. Keep the recovery code in a safe place!
-ZIVVER recovery code
What to do when your recovery code does not work
To recover your messages, you have to use the recovery code you received when you set up your old password. Click here for information on how to find the correct recovery code and recover your messages.