Zivver Outlook Web Access Add-in
Send a Zivver message in Outlook Web Access
How to send a Zivver message from the Zivver Outlook Web Access Add-in?
Make sure that you are logged in with your Zivver account.
Automatic Secure Send
- Click New to create a message.
- Compose a message as usual.
- If Zivver detects sensitive information in your email, it might activate secure mailing automatically, based on your organization’s settings.
- If that happens, the message is now a secure message and you can click Send.
Manual Secure Send
- Above the draft message, click the Zivver icon or the icon with the three dots more_horiz and then Zivver.
The Zivver side panel opens at the right side.
- Toggle the switch next to Secure Mailing is Off
- The bar becomes black and Secure Mailing is now enabled
Setting up Recipient Verification
Recipient Verification ensures that only the correct sender can open your email.
- Enable Secure mailing.
- Click Recipient verification.
A window with all the recipients opens.
Complete the recipient verification where necessary. If the recipient has a Zivver account, the recipient can read the message immediately. This option is not available when you mail new recipients. Read more about recipient verification.
Optional: Choose a language for the email notification in the list Notification language:.
Adding (large) attachments
- Click Secured attachments to add an attachment up to 5 TB.
Never use the standard OWA-option Share as OneDrive link. Zivver does not support this option.