Zivver Outlook Web Access Add-in
Send a message with Zivver OWA Add-in
This document explains how to send a Zivver message from the plugin for Outlook Web Access (OWA).
Send a Zivver message
Make sure you are logged in with your Zivver account first.
- Click New to create a new message.
- Compose a message as usual:
- Add recipients.
- Enter a subject.
- Type a message.
- Click the Zivver icon above or below the draft message.
The Zivver side panel opens on the right-hand side of your screen.
Turn on Secure mailing.If you do not activate Secure mailing yourself, Zivver might produce a warning when sending the message, because your message may contain sensitive information.
Click Recipient Verification.
A new screen opens listing all the recipients.
Choose recipient verification methods as necessary:
- Zivver account - If the receiver has a Zivver account this method is automatically chosen. The recipient can read the message right away. This option is not available when e-mailing new recipients.
- SMS to new number - Choose this method if you know the mobile phone number of the recipient. The recipient will receive a code via SMS and must fill it in a form to open the message.
- SMS to
- Choose this method if you want Zivver to send a new code via SMS to a recipient’s phone number that is already known. The recipient will receive a code via SMS and must fill it in a form to open the message.
- Set up organization access code - Choose this method if you wish to have one access code usable by all senders within your organization (or domain) when communicating with a specific recipient. When the recipient receives the Zivver message, they will be asked for the code.
- Organization access code
- Choose this method if you want your recipients to be able to reuse an existing access code that your organization has set up for them. When the receiver receives the Zivver message, they will be asked for the code.
- Access code - Choose this method if you don’t have the recipient’s mobile number, but you do have some other way of contacting the recipient, other than e-mail. Choose a code and communicate this code to the receiver. When the receiver receives the Zivver message, they will be asked for the code. Do not send the code via e-mail, as this would make the messaging insecure.
- Access code
- Choose this method if you want the recipient to be able to reuse an access code that you have already sent to them by other means. When the receiver receives the Zivver message, they will be asked for the code.
- Verification Email - Choose this option only if you can’t use any of the options above. Zivver will send an access code by email. Learn more about verification methods. Optional: Choose a language for the notification email from the drop-down box underneath Notification language.
Click Secured attachments to add an attachment up to 5 TB.never use the standard OWA option share as OneDrive link. This option is not supported by Zivver.
Click Safety notifications.
The side panel shows all unsolved safety issues.
Solve the outstanding safety issues.
Many safety issues come with an option to automatically resolve.
Click Send to send the message.
A Zivver pane appears. If necessary, follow the instructions. Your Zivver message will now be sent.