Zivver Outlook Web Access Add-in
Log in to Outlook Web Access
How do you log into Outlook Web Access (OWA) with your Zivver account?
- Click New to make a new message.
- If your organization supports Single Sign-on, you’ll be logged in automatically. A window will open and log you in, and then close again.
- You are now logged in and Zivver will protect you against data leaks.
Logging in manually
If you’re not logged in automatically, you can log in manually as follows:
- Click on the Zivver logo in the top menu, or under the icon with the three dots more_horiz.
The side panel opens.
- Click the LOG IN button.
A message might appear: A new window opens in Send Secure with Zivver.
- Click on Allow.
A new window opens with the Zivver login page.
You can log in in different ways. This depends on the organization settings.
- Automatic login with your workplace credentials.
You automatically log in after you entered your e-mail address. This happens if your organization uses automatic login with your workplace credentials.
- Login with your workplace details.
Are you automatically redirected to your organization’s login page? Then, enter your workplace details on this page to log in.
- Log in with your email address and Zivver password
Are you not automatically forwarded after you entered your email address? Then, enter your Zivver password to log in.
You automatically return to the OWA after you logged in.
You are now logged in and ready to read and send secure messages. Contact the Zivver administrator in your organization if you encounter problems with login.