Zivver Outlook Web Access Add-in
Forward a Zivver-message in OWA
This document explains how to forward a Zivver message from Outlook Web Access (OWA). Make sure you are logged in to Zivver OWA Add-in first.
Forward a Zivver-message
- Open the Zivver-message you want to forward.
- Click Actions on the right side of your screen expand_more .
- Select Forward.
- Add one or more recipients.
- Optional: add your own message text to this forward.
- Click Send.
A Zivver pop-up appears.
- Select Forward the message
- Possibly: If there is more than one message in the conversation you are trying to forward, a popup will appear, in which you can select which message (or messages) you want forwarded.
- Possibly: If any security issues are found, a popup window will appear and you should choose what you want to do to resolve them.
- Click Next.
- Possibly: If there are recipients whose identity has not been verified, set up a verification.
- Click Apply.
- Click Send
Your message is sent.
You can add both the original sender and new recipients to the forwarded message. Zivver gives you two choices after step 6 when you do so.
Forward this message
The message will be forwarded to all added recipients.
Example: You forward a message from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The message will be forwarded to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
All recipients who are not in the original conversation will be deleted. The forwarded message will be automatically converted to a reply to the original conversation.
Example: You forward a message from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Peter@contoso.com and firstname.lastname@example.org will be deleted as recipients. The forwarded message will be automatically converted to a reply to the original conversation.
You should continue from step 7 in this Quick Reference Card after choosing between Forward this message and Reply all.