Zivver Office Plugin
Zivver Office Plugin v4.4 Release Notes
This document describes changes introduced in Zivver Office Plugin release 4.4
- This release improves stability and performance, while removing some existing bugs.
New or improved functionality
- Changing the phone number of an existing contact is now possible.
- Switched to new ‘Zivver’ brand name spelling.
Stability and performance enhancements
- Limit API calls to version end point when connection fails.
- It is now possible to use SMS verification when sending a message from a functional mailbox to contact without Zivver.
- Online signature now added in Outlook 2010 & 2016 when replying to ZIVVER messages.
- Recipients are now displayed correctly in unencrypted saved received messages.
- Line spacing in editor is now correct.
- MSI installer file signed correctly.
- Delayed sending after editing normal mail in outbox now works as expected.
- New screen stating “Ready to start” no longer appears when it shouldn’t.
- Analytics events are now created and sent with the correct