Zivver Office Plugin
Zivver Office Plugin v4.0 Release Notes
This document describes changes introduced in Zivver Office Plugin release 4.0
NTA 7516 ready: The Office Plugin in the latest version supports NTA 7516 legal compliance, allowing Zivver Office Plugin users to send to other NTA-compliant organizations messages using the NTA standards: availability, integrity, confidentiality, usability and interoperability. Zivver Office Plugin V4.0 also supports being able to receive messages from NTA compliant senders, delivering them directly to your inbox in a secure way. Read more (available in Dutch only).
New look: The colors of the plugin have been vastly improved to better meet accessibility standards required under the NTA 7516. The new blue has a higher contrast and will improve the Zivver experience for everyone that doesn’t have 20⁄20 vision. We’ve also improved the typography throughout the Office Plugin, e.g. more consistent use of fonts and font sizes.
New or improved functionality
- Full Zivver address book functionality, to include sharing of contacts and address books.
- It is no longer possible to lower Zivver verification by the sender
- Typography changes for design consistency and NTA 7516 mandated accesibility compliance
- Color palette changes in support of NTA 7516 mandated accesibility compliance
- Improved the recipient workflow for users who do not know the Access Code
- Improved workflow for Guest recipients who have changed their phone number
- Added connection service to Zivver Office Plugin, now at feature parity with Zivver WebApp.
- Improvements in the Zivver Office Plugin installer.
Stability and performance enhancements
- Zivver Office Plugin now uses .NET framework 4.7.2
- General stability improvements
- Improved the syncing of sent items between Zivver Office Plugin and Zivver Webapp.
- Zivver pane is no longer shown when the body of Zivver message is decrypted and the account cannot be found
- Removed Outlook headers from showing but still show them in the taskbar
- Fixed “Not My Number” to allow the option to change the verification method to Access code.
- The text for “Not my Access Code” is now responsive with the screen size.
- Text for verification method setup is now correct for guest users.
- Corrected behaviour in cases when the sender receives a “not my number” notification.
- Access code field is empty for Office Plugin user when the participant added from the Webapp notifies “not my access code”.
- Connection with v3.3.0 now possible when using a proxy.
- Installing from new installer no longer causes exception in ‘System.Net.Http’ dll
- Unencrypted copies of messages that were scheduled to be revoked for all now get destroyed.
- BCC indicator now displayed correctly.
- Added version number logging for Outlook 2019