I have a Zivver account
User manuals and reference documentation
Set up SMS code for a recipient
How do you set up SMS code for a recipient when you use the Zivver Office Plugin? Then, you know that only the intended recipients can read your Zivver message. The recipients get an SMS code on their mobile phone.
- Open a new Outlook message.
- Click the switch toggle_off in the gray Zivver toolbar.
The toolbar becomes blue. Secure mailing is on.
- Add a recipient.
- Click the identity verification icon how_to_reg .
A new window opens.
- Click the drop-down list adjacent to the recipient.
- Select SMS to new number.
- Enter the recipient phone number.
- Click OK.
- Complete the message as usual.