I have a Zivver account
User manuals and reference documentation
Set up access code for a recipient
How do you set up an access code for a recipient when you use the Zivver Office Plugin? Always agree an access code with the recipient in advance. You can do this by phone, for example.
Do not send the access code by email. This makes the Zivver message less secure.
- Open a new Outlook message.
- Click the switch toggle_off in the gray Zivver toolbar.
The toolbar becomes blue. Secure mailing is on.
- Add a recipient.
- Click the identity verification icon how_to_reg .
A new window opens.
- Click the drop-down list adjacent to the recipient.
- Select Access code.
- Enter the agreed access code.
- Click OK.
- Complete the message as usual.