Communicate securely with the Rechtspraak
Send messages on behalf of someone else's account
You may have to send messages or documents on behalf of a colleague’s account. That is why ZIVVER offers the possibility to grant colleagues delegated access to one or more accounts of colleagues. When access has been granted to you, you can send messages on behalf of your colleague’s account. Read below how to do that.
Before you can send messages and attachments on behalf of a colleague’s account, the following requirements must first be met.
- You have created your own ZIVVER account for secure communication. No account yet? Then follow steps 2 and 3 on this page first.
- The ZIVVER account you want to access has been created.
- The owner has granted you delegated access to the account.
- You have received a notification message that you have obtained access to this ZIVVER account.
How do you securely send a message or file on behalf of the account owner?
- Log in to your own account in the ZIVVER WebApp.
- Click your profile picture at the top right of the screen.
- You will now see your own account, under which the ZIVVER account (s) of the colleague (s) to which you have delegated access.
- Click on the account from which you want to send a message or file.
- Write a message and send it (with attachment (s)) as usual.
- Return to your own account by clicking on your profile picture again and selecting your own account.
Consider the following: Depending on the account owner settings, recipients will see the owner’s name as the sender or see that you sent a message or file on behalf of the owner.