Communicate securely with the Rechtspraak
Grant someone access to your account
Do you communicate directly with the Judiciary? Or does your secretariat take care of this work? Our platform supports both working methods. For the Judiciary it is important that file documents are supplied from the account of the lawyer, who thereby takes responsibility for the documents submitted. The administrative action may be performed by someone else, by delegating that person access to the account.
Zivver offers the possibility to give (one or more) colleagues delegated access to your Zivver account. Below we explain how you can do this.
Please note: Both you and the colleague you want to grant access to must first create your own Zivver account.
- Open the access delegation page under your personal settings.
- Click ADD to add colleagues who are allowed to send messages and attachments on behalf of your account.
- Add the e-mail address of the Zivver account of this colleague (s).
- Click the ADD confirmation button to grant access.
- Check whether or not the recipient only sees your name as the sender, or whether it also shows who sent the message on behalf of your account.
An email notification will be sent to your colleague (s) stating that access has been granted.
Please note the following
- You can only grant access to someone with their own Zivver account.
- Authorized accounts can read your messages and send new messages on your behalf.
- Authorized accounts cannot access profile settings and cannot change the password.
- Click on the gear icon at the bottom left to access your personal settings.
- Click the tab for “Grant access” in the left menu.
- Click the trash can icon behind the name to remove access for a colleague.
The colleague will no longer have access to your account.
The colleague with delegated access to your account can read here how they can send a message on behalf of your account.