Make a ZIVVER account
This document explains how to create a free ZIVVER account.
Create a ZIVVER account
- Go to the ZIVVER WebApp signup page.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Click REGISTER.
You will now receive an email from ZIVVER in the email box of your email address.
- Go to your mailbox.
- Open the email from ZIVVER.
- Click Complete registration.
A new window opens.
- Enter your full name.
- Create a strong password.
- Enter the password again.
- Tick the option I agree with the General Terms and Conditions for Consumers and the Privacy and Cookie Statement.
- Click ACTIVATE.
You will now receive an email with a recovery code in the inbox of your email address. Save this recovery code. You will need it when your password changes.
- Click Continue.
You have successfully created a ZIVVER account.
You must set up two-factor authentication (2FA) for your ZIVVER account before you can send secure messages with ZIVVER. There are multiple ways to do so, depending on what you wish to use as a second factor: