How to merge accounts in the Zivver WebApp? You can merge two existing accounts. Enter an existing account as an alias to a different existing account to merge them.
Exception: You cannot merge accounts when the email address is an alias rather than a user account or functional account.
- Go to Accounts page.
- Under the account, click the Edit icomn edit .
- Go to Mail aliases.
- Enter an existing account.
- Select a domain.
You can set an alias only voor een claimed domain.
Click ADD ALIAS.
_A window opens to merge accounts.
You cannot undo the merge of accounts!
The accounts are merged. Access rights to the merged account are not taken over.
Optional: Make the alias the primary email address.
- Users log in to the primary email address or an alias. The password is the same.
- Zivver messages that are sent to an alias arrive in the mailbox of the primary account.
- You can sent messages only from the primary email address.