I am a Zivver admin
Configure and manage Zivver
Inbound Direct Delivery
Zivver messages are not emails. But Zivver can securely deliver them as emails when you enable the Inbound Direct Delivery option in the Zivver WebApp.
This option is useful when you do not want to first export the messages from Zivver. For example, you want to store incoming messages in a document management system.
If necessary, make sure that you have alternative secure storage.
You can choose to have Zivver deliver inbound messages directly, as opposed to through Zivver client software. This option is only available if the connection security is adequate.
If you want to reply to an Inbound Direct Delivery message, you must use a Zivver client or use “Secure Direct Replies”.
- TLS v1.2 and higher + a valid certificate, or
- DNSSEC + a valid certificate, or
- Inbound Direct Delivery is enabled per domain, not for individual users
- Inbound Direct Delivery is enabled for all users on the domain, regardless if they have a Zivver account
- Except for a Shared Domains. If you use Shared Domains, then Inbound Direct Delivery is only used for Zivver accounts in your Zivver tenant
Inbound Direct Delivery is a paid feature. Please contact your customer success manager or Zivver support to enable Inbound Direct Delivery.
- As a Zivver administrator, go to the Zivver DNS Settings
- Scroll down to Inbound Direct Delivery
- Select the radio button to enable Inbound Direct Delivery for Everyone or set it to Off.