I am a Zivver admin
Configure and manage Zivver
AADSTS50105 at login with Azure AD
Attempts to log in through single sign-on with Azure AD result in error
AADSTS50105: The signed in user ‘
The user is not a member of the user group that is allowed to log in to Zivver through SSO.
Assign the user the access to the application. You can add the user to the user group.
For more information, refer to Assign users and groups to an application.
Disable the need for user rights assignment.
- Go to https://portal.azure.com.
- Select Enterprise applications.
- In the list of Enterprise applications, click Zivver.
- In the left pane, click Manage > Properties.
- Set Assignment required? to No
If you set this option to No, all the users with an active Zivver account can sign in.