Clean up registry Office Plugin installation
How to clean up the Zivver Office Plugin installation in the registry?
This can be necessary if earlier installations were unsuccessful. Previous installations can leave registry values that hinder a new installation. The registry values are not always deleted when you uninstall the Plugin. If this does not happen, it is necessary to manually delete all the references to the Plugin.
The cleanup of the workstation is necessary only one time. You can install updates to the Office Plugin in the future without cleanup.
Delete current Plugin version
Delete the plug-in for all the users on this workstation. The advice is to uninstall with administrator rights with the Windows Control Panel.
- Open the Control Panel
- Go to Programs.
- Select Programs and features.
- In the list of programs, select the Zivver Office Plugin.
- Select the Uninstall option. The plug-in is now uninstalled.
Clean up registry values
For a quick clean up of the Zivver Plugin remainders, we recommend RegScanner. The steps below are based on the steps in RegScanner. Download RegScanner.
- Open RegScanner.
- Search the registry for the term ‘Officeplugin’.
- Delete all the results that have Zivver and Officeplugin in their name.
All remaining values of the plug-in have been removed from the registry.
- Install the Office Plugin again. You can use the newest Office installer.